The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is an exclusive card that comes pre-equipped with a limit of Rs. 1.5 Lakhs to let you mark your favorite products off your wish list. The pre-approved loan with the No Cost EMI feature allows you to make purchases without worrying about any interest or charges. Let’s now look at the eligibility criteria and the documents required & the process of applying for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Steps to Apply Online
You can easily apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card on the Finserv MARKETS website or app. Below are the few steps for the Bajaj Finserv emi card apply online process:
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS website or download the app.
- Then, go to Payments>EMI Card and click on Apply Now. On the app, click on “Get Card” on the mobile app.
- Fill out a short form to check your eligibility for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- If eligible, pay a small card fee of just INR 530 (INR 449 + GST) after the completion of the online application process
- On successful payment, you will get an SMS to view your card on the Finserv MARKETS App.
Steps to Apply Offline
One can also easily apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline. The steps for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline application are as follows-
- Visit your nearest Bajaj Finserv EMI Network store
- Fill out the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card application form
- Submit the required KYC documents
- Check the status of your application once you receive your user ID & password
- Check the status of your application
- That’s it- your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card application process is done!
Eligibility Criteria for an EMI Card
The Bajaj Finserv Card Apply Online eligibility criteria is extremely easy. You need to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for an EMI Card.
- You need a regular source of income.
- You need to be between 25 and 60 years of age.
- You need a good credit history without any payment defaults in the past.
- You need a savings or individual current account in India.
- You need a current residence proof in India.
Documents required for an EMI Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- ECS Mandate (duly signed)
- Cancelled Check
- Passport-size photos
To wrap it up, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card redefines the way you shop. It lets you make hassle-free purchases on a wide range of electronics and lifestyle products. Why wait! Apply for your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card today and get premium shopping experience.